Sacramento, California 95843 · 916.667.5548 •
linkedin.com/in/lennie-graves-b393a21 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to Reel: https://onanimation.com/2014/10/30/lennie-k-graves-animation-reel/
Accomplished and multiskilled Animation Supervisor with extensive experience in animating, training, and building highly effective teams. Adaptable animation professional skilled at teaching junior animators, leading productive teamwork, and directing large-scale projects. Established artistic scholar with in-depth expertise in applying The 12 Principles of Animation. Areas of expertise include…
Design & Multimedia
· Hand-Drawn (2D) Animation
· CG Animation
· Character Design
· Curriculum Development
· Develop Animation Workflow Charts
· After Effects
The Walt Disney Company
Animator, Beauty and The Beast
Academy Award Nominee: Best Picture
Overseas Supervisor, Two Stupid Dogs, Secret Squirrel, The Town that Santa Forgot (Emmy Award Nominee)
Independent Artist/Animator/Character Design
“Yakity Yak Take It Back”, “Scat Strut”, Paula Abdul’s “Opposites Attract” Music Videos
Turner Feature Animation
Lead Animator, Cats Don’t Dance
Animated leading female, Sawyer
Warner Bros. Feature Animation
2D & CG Animator, Osmosis Jones,
The Iron Giant, Quest for Camelot
Animation Director, Harry Potter and the
Chamber of Secrets (Game)
CoSA VFX, North Hollywood, California
Animator, 2018 – 2018
Animation and Matchmove work for multiple television series.
- Trained in animating vehicles and gained proficiency with Matchmove.
L’Atelier Animation, Montreal, Quebec
Animation Director, 2016 – 2017
Directed comprehensive animation process for Robozuna television series.
- Worked closely with the director and storyboards early to develop approaches for fights and challenging situations.
- Analyzed project scripts to develop list for animation props, characters, move assets, and environment interactive needs.
- Animated walk cycles for main characters and generic characters.
- Drew full range of expressions for blend-shape reference.
- Created mouth shapes for full range of phonemes, also used to test an automated dialog generating program.
- Worked closely with riggers to produce animator-friendly rigs for characters, vehicles, props, and paths.
Animation Director, 2015 – 2016
Oversaw animation development of action television series: Lego’s Bionicle.
- Interviewed, trained, and developed professional animation team.
- Layout Artist – MPC Studio, Montreal, Quebec City
- X-Men: Apocalypse (Live Action Feature)
- Previs Artist – MRC Studio, Montreal, Quebec City
- Blade Runner 2049 (Live Action Feature)
- Senior Animator – Singing Frog Studio, Montreal, Canada
- “La Guerre des Turque” English title “Snowtime” (CG Feature)
- Senior Animator –Mokko Studio, Montreal, Canada
- Commercials in CG and 2D animation
- Senior Animator – Mikros Studio, Montreal, Canada
- The Little Prince (CG Feature)
- CG Animator –Image Engine, Vancouver, BC
- R.I.P.D. (Live Action Feature)
- Animator – Sony Pictures Animation, Vancouver, Canada
- Hotel Transylvania (CG Feature)
- Frame Layout – Sony Imageworks California, Culver City, California
- The Green Lantern (Live Action Feature)
- 2D Animator – Duck Studio, Santa Monica, California
- : The Smurf Christmas Special (2D special)
- Animation Supervisor – Lucasfilm Animation Singapore, Changi, Singapore
- : The Clone Wars (CG Series)
- Animation Professor – Laguna College of Art and Design, Los Angeles, California
- Created animation curriculum
- CG Feature Animator – Rising Sun Pictures, Adelaide, Australia
- : Charlotte’s Web (CG Feature)
- Animation Supervisor – ToonCity, Manila, Philippines
- Firehouse (CG Pilot)
- Animator for CG Feature – Rhythm & Hues, Los Angeles, California
- The Garfield Movie (Live Action Feature)
- Animation Director – Electronic Arts – United Kingdom, Chertsey, England.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Game)
- 2D & 3D Animation – Warner Bros. Feature Animation, Glendale, California
- The Iron Giant; Osmosis Jones; (2D/CG Features)
- Cats Don’t Dance; Quest for Camelot (2D Features)
- Animation Instructor – Acme Animation Online,
- Live, International video classes, based in Los Angeles, California
- Overseas Supervisor – Hanna-Barbera Productions, Taipei, Taiwan
- Two Stupid Dogs; Secret Squirrel (2D TV Series)
- The Town that Santa Forgot (2D TV Special)
- Animation Director – Hyperion Animation Studio, Taipei, Taiwan
- Bebe’s Kids (2D Feature)
- “Itsey Bitsey Spider;” “Wooly Bully” (2D Shorts)
- Animator – The Walt Disney Company, Glendale, California.
- Beauty and the Beast; The Prince and the Pauper (2D Feature)
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Media Arts, Animation
School of Visual Arts, Manhattan, New York
Certificate of Completion in Maya and Basic Rigging
DH Institute of Media Arts, Los Angeles, California